[ale] MySQL array based snapshot

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Nov 22 22:30:20 EST 2016

On 11/22/2016 05:04 PM, Phil Turmel wrote:
> Ewww.  Sounds like polling I/O fallback when interrupt-driven DMA is
> broken.  Anything like that show up in dmesg?

Nope.

usb 4-4: reset SuperSpeed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
xhci_hcd 0000:03:00.0: xHCI xhci_drop_endpoint called with disabled ep
ffff880424328a80
usb 4-2.1.2: Parent hub missing LPM exit latency info.  Power management
will be impacted.

A few xhci_drop_endpoint, however.  None of the USB2 devices show any issue.

A few folks have found different answers to their similar issue.
Interesting to see the kernel devs try solution after solution and none
of them work even when they believe reproducing the error is possible.
3 releases latwe - no fix.  I've disabled all power management, so don't
think those fixes will help. Disabled it in grub and we'll see when I
can reboot the box in about 10 days.  Need to set a reminder.