[ale] Can't write to SSD

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Nov 21 22:15:37 EST 2016

I'm seeing these repeat

EXT3-fs error (device sda2): ext3_free_blocks: Freeing blocks not in datazone - block = 151587081, count = 1
EXT3-fs error (device sda2): ext3_free_blocks: Freeing blocks not in datazone - block = 151587081, count = 1
EXT3-fs error (device sda2): ext3_free_blocks: Freeing blocks not in datazone - block = 151587081, count = 1

I may do a hdparm secure-erase. This is somewhat of a boot disk. The real system runs from memory, but logging is done to SSD. I could kick that part and maybe do the secure erase, create part and format, restore files, restore grub, and restart.