[ale] [off topic] Screen Splitter - Wyse Terminal and PC

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:32:07 EST 2016

I have a unique situation (disclaimer, I am not a network person :-)
forgive the wrong terminologies if any).
A Wyse terminal (complete workstation - Screen/Printer/Keyboard/Mouse) is
connected to the customer network using a VPN. It cannot go
"outside"/browse the internet. The customer will not open its network for
it.
We have an online app to deploy and the Manager at the facility prefers not
to add a second setup, especially 2 screens as the workstation is small.
So, the idea is to split (not dual monitor) the screen in two. Using a KVM
switch is not an option because of productivity standards; switching
back-and-forth will have a negative impact on it.
I've found options for splitting screens on same type system but not
between two different systems (Wyse OS and Windows in this case).
Is there any device out there that would help me accomplish what I need?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sergio