[ale] If ALE had funding...

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Wed May 11 17:58:45 EDT 2016

Years back ALE had a summer meeting at Charles Shapiro's place and meat was cooked in his big green egg. Much fun was had by all.

At a different summer, ALErs appeared at my house and meat was cooked on my grill and again, much fun was had by all. In fact, that party was the source for the picture of me, with beer in hand, that wound up in the UK Linux magazine.

We should do another one.