[ale] Meetup renewal time

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat May 7 08:43:28 EDT 2016

I didn't ask Jim, but ... there is a physical mail address on the main ale.org
site (right-hand side) to send stuff in ...

If everyone reading this message put a small amount (perhaps $2) into an
envelope and mailed it tomorrow, ALE would be covered for a while.  Of course,
you can hand any amount to any of the ALE organizers and we'll see that it goes
towards this expense.

$2 - not much for all the value in ALE.