[ale] Debian Jessie upgrade startx dead

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:22:30 EDT 2016

But it is upsetting that you have hardware not being used at the moment.
You cannot enjoy smooth scroll in browsers not accerated video playback or
3D acceleration for some applications.

I see xorg.conf being used in your logs. Xorg is self configuring for quite
a while. Try renaiming this file and run X.