[ale] memory requirements

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Sat Mar 26 17:04:00 EDT 2016

I set this up, just so I could say " I didn't mean you, I meant which of the real Linux users didn't change to gnome?" But given how seriously people take my frivolous posts, I decided not to reply that way, at all.
I am glad they make KDE for people who like it!
See what I did there?  Avoided all controversy.
Damom
--
Sent from myMail app for Android Saturday, 26 March 2016, 02:08PM -04:00 from Phil Turmel < philip at turmel.org> :