[ale] OT: HAM gear

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:39:21 EDT 2016

Hey strangers! Been a while since I actively followed
the list, so hope y'all are doing well. Figures that all I
have to offer is an OT post for a friend trying to off
load some HAM gear, but I know there's some cross
over of geek interests here....

Please email my pal Rick Martinson <ermatl222 at mac.com>
if you might have interest in or use for:
TW1000 Hallicrafters Short Wave or an S38E.
"The TW has new Caps, the S38 needs new caps and I have
most of them."

Price is totally negotiable for most values >0. This stuff has got
to stay here in Atlanta as Rick makes a long, meandering life
change move to the Golden State.

in peace,
aaron