[ale] Linux Website Builder

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:58:26 EDT 2016

I don't know of any tools like that. But if you want to go back to direct
editing, take a look at Metalsmith (Metalsmith.io). Just create the
template and then write everything else in Markdown.

My site is done that way -- https://github.com/jsumners/jrfom.com

--
James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)