[ale] 3 days of 3+ hrs Comcast Outages!

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Jun 4 17:52:35 EDT 2016

I don´t have residential service.
R U in East Cobb?

James Taylor?  Anything from you?

BTW, found Zayo and Sunesys fibre maps for Cobb - there is commercial
fibre being built all over East Cobb - marked as ¨under construction¨
just 300m from my home from those 2 providers.

Hopefully that will make service possible in a few months, though I
thought Comcast ran fibre in our neighborhood around 2006. That´s what
the techs digging in my yard bad then told me.