[ale] CentOS 7 install driving me mad

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jun 3 18:31:36 EDT 2016

These are fully fitted (SSD, Memory). Try about $100k. :)

The J1900s are modern and can even run RemixOS. The RDC's were probably the same price back in 2009. The J1900s work fine. I can run x86_64, etc. What I'm trying to do is move forward with the new stuff while still supporting the older stuff.

I can bring in a guy who has worked for me in the past, but I'm still enjoying this project. I still have some time I can spend on it.

Look at the RemixOS. I could have bought one for $50 from the company. I downloaded Andoird-x86 from them. I learned more about Android in 2 days than I have owning Android devices for years. RemixOS is very promising. I'm pleased with it. It does have issues when you run it on something that is not their device. If you know Linux and can Google you can get over those. You still really need to know Linux. To get sound working via HDMI I ended up having to ultimately modify /etc/init.sh to fake it into opening the device I wanted it to.

I have it faking gps so that f.lux knows where it is at. I have SDR working on USB. Almost all programs that run on my Note 5 will run on this.
It works so well my wife uses it every day for Kodi (XBMC), Netflix, Sling, Youtube, etc.