[ale] help with sed and regex

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Jul 26 12:16:01 EDT 2016

Did you intend for "heat" to be lowercase in the result lists?  If so, I don't
understand the pattern and need more examples.  Can probably make the regex
shorter if there are always uppercase after the state abbr.

Anyway, "rename" was made for this exact sort of stuff. Should be pre-installed
on any system with perl there.