[ale] OT: Ethernet over power line

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:37:20 EDT 2016

Well I walked around my house with one device in my hand plug it in
different outlets. The other one was plugged in the outlet where I need it.
For now I got working combo outlets. But circuits definitely matters.
According to research of one guy found on the web newer arc breakers that
are requirement for newer buildings bed rooms are really signal killers.
Somewhat 50% in speed test decrease.