[ale] OT: Wireless lifespan !?!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:22:55 EDT 2016

If it's dropped packets then it could be the device. Crappy lag is usually
between your device and the service. Also total bandwidth usage impacts lag
and packets wait for the other kids packets.

That said, a faster wireless router is probably a good idea at least to get
better software on the unit.

I should take my own advise and upgrade my 8+ year old wrt54g except it
"JustWorks".