[ale] OT: Wireless lifespan !?!

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Jul 21 09:05:14 EDT 2016

I had a Belkin wireless that worked fine but eventually got to the point where I was having to reboot it frequently because it would drop signal for no obvious reason:
Belkin High Speed Mode Wireless G router
Model F5D7231-4 Version 1102

I replaced it with a Netgear WNR2000v4 a couple of years ago and have been happy with that.