[ale] Flash drive format - kworker errors

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jul 19 12:57:13 EDT 2016

I boot up my T100A runner Winders 8.1 and run a program that tests the, I think it is called hwflash. I will then take a screen shot of the failures and send to the sellers. If it passes I put data on it.

If filled up the space on fake ones before and then freed up the real flash. It is risky and you can only use it to store data. No reformat or the files that contain "data" would be deleted and you'd be at risk.