[ale] Cable modem and service

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:10:19 EDT 2016

Jim, thanks! Having to wait a week before they can look at it just rubs
salt in the wound.

I'm trying to post the modem pages but my web host is having ssh issues
again. Bleagh! Any specific things to look for? The Signal Page shows
Upstream at 50 dBmV and downstream at between -1 and 1 dBmV.

I can send someone the files if they want to bother. Didn't want to spam
the list.

Thanks!

Leam

Power Level
The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this
page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading 0
dBmV   -1 dBmV   0 dBmV   0 dBmV   0 dBmV   0 dBmV   1 dBmV   1 dBmV

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>