[ale] Need Cable Modem Recommendation

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jul 18 14:18:20 EDT 2016

They wanted $14.95/mon for their equipment. I just told them I would provide my own and did not need a static IP.

It has been my experience that their modems lack features. At my office we installed biz in 2012. That modem is nothing more than a bridge that services up DHCP and provides 4 static IPs. No logging. No way to see link quality, etc.