[ale] [OT]Happy July 4

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Jul 4 13:11:28 EDT 2016

Time to find my copy of the US Constitution for the annual reading this evening.
Tradition here. Doesn't take much time - only about 20 min.

Was just thinking that the GPL isn't enough.  We need licenses which prohibit
capture of personal data without explicit approval of the end-user.

Or has that horse already left the barn? Has the AGPL really helped much with
the issues it was trying to fix?  Would a P-GPL (privacy) addon for the AGPL,
LGPL and GPL be useful?

Or not?