[ale] OT: micro mini nano PC

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Sun Jan 31 22:25:42 EST 2016

Well, actually, its to protect against a blue pill exploits where a hypervisor "lifts" the OS off of the hardware and at that time the OS does not know it is virtualized and the exploiter has complete, uncontested control and access to the OS. In theory it is OS agnostic and has been proofed in the lab. I don't know of any wild exploits.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Damon Saturday, 30 January 2016, 02:37PM -05:00 from Jim Kinney < jim.kinney at gmail.com> :