[ale] OT: micro mini nano PC

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Jan 30 18:44:50 EST 2016

SecureBoot is recommended for Linux Workstations by the Linux
Foundation.  It is a good idea for everyone, not just Windows.

https://github.com/lfit/itpol/blob/master/linux-workstation-security.md

Checklist
*    System supports SecureBoot (ESSENTIAL)
*    System has no firewire, thunderbolt or ExpressCard ports (NICE)
*    System has a TPM chip (NICE)

So - it appears a $230 Chromebook (1080p screen) meets these conditions.
Nice!

That doesn't mean those corporate overlords (LF overlords) don't have
ulterior motives, but it probably does mean that MSFT isn't the only one.