[ale] OT: micro mini nano PC

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jan 30 16:56:35 EST 2016

My personal suspicion has always been that Microsoft's motivation for
secure boot was anti-Linux, anti-BSD monopolism. The harder they can
make it to boot Linux, the less people will run Linux.

SteveT

Steve Litt
January 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28