[ale] [90dw-lcthw] Pacing

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Fri Jan 29 13:08:23 EST 2016

Note that Jim scheduled me to present PostgreSQL via C at the February
ALE-Central meeting based on your expected progress.  I won't be
breaking any skulls, but you might find it helpful to see semi-practical
examples using just the standard library and the postgres client libs.

I intend to record for the out-of-town folks.