[ale] Linux Foundation quietly drops community representation

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:43:50 EST 2016

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 10:35 -0500, DJ-Pfulio wrote:

> Worst drink ever is fermented prunes called "Glögg". Swedish, I
> think.
Base booze is called "AquaVit". It's a fennel seed concoction. Same
stuff used in "AquaVelva" aftershave but tastes better as aftershave.
The Swedes must get very cold.
I've not yet seen Linux based bar guide. I have (and use) qbrew for my
beer making. I need to also check out brewtarget. Both are open source
and multi-platform.

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.