[ale] Linux Foundation quietly drops community representation

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:35:40 EST 2016

Puerto Rico rum mixes well with dark carbonated drinks (e.g. Dr. Pepper,
Wild Cherry Pepsi or Coke) for my two cents.

I would recommend finding a craft rum. A craft rum taste the best to me but
DonQ is not bad. Also, Barcardi is not Puerto Rican rum, it is a Cuban rum
that is now made in Puerto Rico. Most Puerto Ricans don't consider it a
native rum, some even get offended. (Not to far off from the systemd stuff)

I have yet to try rum with my coffee because well...that's a good question.
So sounds like I have an after work experiment to conduct.

I don't understand the hype behind Captain Morgan's. I have never been able
to stomach it. Just tastes bad to me.

Jonathan