[ale] Training in Opensource Backups?

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Fri Jan 22 00:22:44 EST 2016

Count me in. I have some tape and SCSI controller hardware I can bring
to bear.

I'm looking to start using Bacula for the machines I run at work. I have
a tape library racked and hooked to a machine but I also have a loose
LTO internal drive, a loose DSS (?) external drive, and I'm pretty sure
I have SCSI cards for each. Please email me at this address off-list re
any meeting times.

- Jeff