[ale] OT: it is only me or ... ?

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:59:03 EST 2016

I am also in favor of transparent salary rubrics.
If you have this much time in grade,
and have those skills, you can make what that guy makes.  Include attitude
in the mix.  If one person has more enthusiasm they should make more.  It
will be obvious to the people who are just drawing a check that the
enthusiastic person makes more because they are more committed, or "They
are a brown-nosing poser." as the uncommitted people would say. :-)

Wolf Halton
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104
--
Expand Your Vision = Enhance Your Impact
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud <http://atlantacloudtech.com> -