[ale] Speakers for DragonCon 2016

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Thu Jan 14 16:44:06 EST 2016

I'd be happy to a Linux topic with a positive spin or anything on open
source.  Also maybe GitHub 101 or something about social coding
generally, or how to run an open source project.

I was talking to Ruth Suehle years ago via email.  Would like to get
back in touch with her.  I'd be happy to talk to Rikki Ensdley as well
(don't know her though).

The only thing about negative topics is they tend to draw well, but I
would think anything Linux or open source would do well at DragonCon.  I
find the right topic brings people in regardless of when it's scheduled,
so topic matters more than time.  Also they're only publishing
descriptions in the app this year, so the title of a talk really has to
say it all now more than ever this year.

Please do talk up my track at SCaLE and let me know if any luminaries or
anyone else would like to speak at DragonCon.

Thanks,
Scott