[ale] Alright, it's time to move on from Linode

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:47:18 EST 2016

Let's calm down the tone on this please. I've used lots of different
kernels but I've never written one.
"I'll have a double vodka xanax mocha latte with extra whipped cream,
please".
chill.
deep breath
take a walk and wait for the pounding in the head to subside.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/