[ale] Speeding up VMs

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sat Jan 9 21:32:16 EST 2016

So as a quick update, the busybox installer is painfully slow but once
the core system and all the modules are installed with a normal kernel
it actually works quite well.  Almost as responsive as most of my other
machines running bare metal.  I've even got X11 working (though I'm
using fluxbox to keep things light weight).