[ale] Alright, it's time to move on from Linode

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:44:32 EST 2016

Link [3] is pretty good. I bet the results would all be even if it were
done today. Linode switched to KVM over the past year. I'm only leaving
them because of
http://wptavern.com/linode-confirms-data-security-breach-that-matches-recent-wp-engine-attack

James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)