[ale] OT: it is only me or ... ?

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Wed Jan 6 17:45:17 EST 2016

Ginger Molasses Cookies
Ingredients: Dry
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Wet
3/4 cup softened butter (unsalted)
1 cup white sugar
1 tbsp. orange juice
1 egg
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground cloves 1/4 molasses 1/4 tsp. salt 2 1/2 - 3 tsp. fresh grated ginger 2 tsp. ground ginger
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350·F
Mix all the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
Mix butter with sugar. Once thoroughly mixed, mix in the rest of the wet ingredients.
Mix the dry and wet mixes together. Roll dough into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball. Place about 2" apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-11 minutes.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android Wednesday, 06 January 2016, 00:07PM -05:00 from Jim Kinney < jim.kinney at gmail.com> :

>Yep! I've notice the word "open" in heavy use. I hope it's a good thing.
>
>Yes, I want your open-hardware cookie recipe!
>
>On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 10:27 -0500, Boris Borisov wrote:
>>People are starting using the word "open" for everything. Look at this:
>>
>>https://opensource.com/life/16/1/build-open-hardware-guitar-amp
>>
>>Something that has been around for years. Amplifier diagram.
>>
>>Anyone want my "open hardware" cookie recipe ?
>--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain