[ale] OT: it is only me or ... ?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jan 6 13:04:07 EST 2016

I love it. People that like to tinker create these open designs and then Chinese crank them out in factories. Now, you and I can go buy them in mass on eBay.

I bought a very nice L/C Arduino meter from $35. I've seen nice graphing antenna analyzers for under $100. Software Defined Receivers for less than $100. So much neat stuff we can get now because people created "open" designs.