[ale] Setting up a PS/4 in a DMZ on home network

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:13:34 EST 2016

Yeah, but that's why the ps4 goes into a dmz.

I'm assuming there's a standard 10. or 192.168. lan network already. Tweak
your router to add a second network segment just for the ps4 that is
totally separate from the existing lan. If you have a router with 3 nics,
you can physically segment that machine and turn on some firewall rules the
block all traffic to you lan from it. Otherwise, add some local machine
firewall rules to drop any traffic from the ps4 network to all other
machines.