[ale] OT: BRAG!!!!!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:06:07 EST 2016

I am now officially registered for the Bicycle Ride Across Georgia (
http://brag.org ), June 4 - June 11 of this year. The ride this year is
from Atlanta to Savannah.  Post-ride bus transit ( with your bike ) is
available from Savannah back to Atlanta.

It will be Epic. BRAG is a life-altering amount of fun.  Highlights from
the years I've ridden include finding a beautiful living specimen of
Dynastes Titus (the largest beetle species on the East coast) in a field
just outside Statesboro, eating delicious iced watermelon slices from the
back of a pick-up truck in Swainsboro, and seeing actual Vidalia onions
drying in the sun in Middle Georgia. You will become acquainted with
Georgia in a way you never thought possible.  This is really Not to be
Missed.

I registered as a member of Team Spatial Focus. So far I have 4 commitments
to register under that team name.  If we can get 6 more people registered
by March 16, we can get free team jerseys, as well as other perks during
the ride.

-- CHS