[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Feb 26 18:04:08 EST 2016

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 00:17:52 +0300
damon at damtek.com wrote:

> My new system is AMD fx.8370 with a amd radeon r9 380. Why? Bang for
> your buck. 8 cores running at 4g.  You can get Intel that does
> specific jobs better, but not for $149. Good for games and the vms I
> will run. -- Damon Chesser

One thing I like about AMD is that as far as I know, *every* AMD for
the last 5 years has hardware assisted Virtual Machines (the svm CPU
flag). From what I've seen and understood, Intel is still selling VM
crippled CPUs.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key