[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Fri Feb 26 16:17:52 EST 2016

My new system is AMD fx.8370 with a amd radeon r9 380. Why? Bang for your buck.
8 cores running at 4g.  You can get Intel that does specific jobs better, but not for $149. Good for games and the vms I will run.
--
Damon Chesser
damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699 Friday, 26 February 2016, 09:06AM -05:00 from Chris Fowler < cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> :