[ale] Ot: ddr3 dual mode

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:37:17 EST 2016

Pull and reseat all DIMMS and retest. If no change (unlikely since the
error rate is decreasing on its own now), swap lowest slot number DIMM
for highest slot number DIMM and retest. If errors continue at the same
location, it's a mobo problem or a CPU issue (assuming cpu is ram
controller - pro intel or AMD - don't know of consumer models use
northbridge as RAM controller or not).

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.