[ale] A response to Apple v DoJ

Sam Rakowski devnull at iamdevnull.info
Fri Feb 26 11:37:25 EST 2016

On Thu, February 25, 2016 11:54, Jim Kinney wrote:
> But the holes and backdoors in AES make it run Sooooo much faster!
> I saw a 2048 bit key printed out once using bar codes. Scan them back
> in in the correct order and you have the private key restored.

I have a copy of my GPG keys in a paperkey[1] in a safe at home. I only
wish all my data was small enough to encode onto paper. (That, or invest
in a printing company, Phil Zimmermann-style[2].)

1 - http://www.jabberwocky.com/software/paperkey/
2 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Zimmermann
--
4057 0DA0 0983 FFA1 8756  670F 754A 0CB9 A367 275B
http://devnull.iamdevnull.info/devnull.gpg