[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Feb 26 09:06:01 EST 2016

Aren't most? MicroCenter is Intel.

Am I being too bias? When I was in college all I could afford were the new AMD chips. I forgot which ones I bought, but I bought 486SX, 586, ... then. I think I went into school with a 286 and 386. Back in 93. I used mostly AMD then so I have tired to stick with that habit.