[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Feb 25 23:32:22 EST 2016

I half suspect you've already purchased by now, but just in case I figured I'd share.
We always get ours at GIM Computers on Northside and Deering--might be handier if you're in the Buckhead/Midtown area. They're happy to sell you a great system without the Microsoft tax. Dell we've always noticed seems to charge just as much whether you get Windows or not.

Apparently you don't pay the fancy web design tax either :-P http://gimcomputers.com/

Scott