[ale] Place to buy desktop in Atlanta

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Thu Feb 25 17:46:11 EST 2016

As.for Nvidia vs ATI/amd graphics Nvidia is the way to go today IF you want accelerated graphics. While I like ATI, you will pretty much be limited to Ubuntu for the short term. By the way, I have a brand new ATI card purchased off of my experience four years ago. I forgot, things change. Nothing I can't figure out or over come, but I can't run the distros of my choice as a result. Its like a sore you HAVE to keep poking..
--
Damon Chesser
damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699 Thursday, 25 February 2016, 04:28PM -05:00 from DJ-Pfulio < DJPfulio at jdpfu.com> :