[ale] A response to Apple v DoJ

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:52:52 EST 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 14:05 -0500, Pete Hardie wrote:
> Hell, while we're at it, why not a duress password that accesses a
> dummy account with fake, safe data, and a nukeit password that wipes
> the device?
All for it. The only drawback to the safe data is it MUST be clearly
current - same day email usage, new browser history, some files
changed, etc.
A way to automatically generate safe data while working in the security
zone would be great.
The nukeit should only blow away the safe zone data. It would be fun to
have it autogenerate GOBS of garbage data for the safe zone so those
that are looking will be kept busy.

Ale at ale.org

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.