[ale] ATT internet black hole. Any advice?

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:13:06 EST 2016

I'll mirror everyone else's sentiments about trying to force something from AT&T.  If you read the contract fine print it essentially says that they don't have to deliver on their claims of performance or in fact deliver actual Internet service to you at all.

If you're really wedded to fighting the fight, which I would strongly discourage, the next step would be to file a complaint with your local utilities commission complaining about your poor service.

In reality, it's far less headache to move to another provider, whose service might be better, but will probably be about the same.

-Scott