[ale] How can I get hostnames on a very temporary LAN?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Feb 19 13:27:47 EST 2016

Thanks for all the suggestions.  Guess I should have started earlier.  I
hoped it would be something quick.  Neither of my spare routers are/can
be running anything other than default code so that's out.  I don't have
control on all of the clients and some will be Windows, so host files
are not a real option. No time to figure out a DHCP server nor how to
turn a laptop into a router. I'll just have to distribute IP addresses.
No big deal.

Thanks,
Jim.