[ale] kde question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:16:29 EST 2016

Sean,

Verify you have a working epel repo
Yum check update
You should see epel being checked. If not, you need to get that working
first. Yum remove, yum clean all, yum install. See prior in this thread for
link to repo rpm. Do another yum clean all and another yum check update to
verify epel.

Next check what kde stuff you do have
Rpm -qa | grep -i kde

Look for kdepim. You need kdepim-lib as well. If you're missing either, yum
remove kdepim. Yum install kdepim.
Logout. Login. It should show up in the menu.