[ale] kde question

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Sat Feb 13 23:03:12 EST 2016

An easy option is to grab the src.rpms from fedora and do the rpmbuild process. It will take adding several devel packages.

The full method is to use mock locally or maybe get lucky and find built packages on koji.fedoraproject.org.

Ok. Went digging on koji. No kmail. No kontact.

WTF?!?!?

Ah ha!! The package is called kdepim or kdepim3 (kde version 3). There's an epel build for centos 7.  Just use yum install kdepim with a working epel repo.