[ale] Evolution strangeness

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:11:02 EST 2016

Updated recently? Mail is imap or pop? Provider?

Often a yum reinstall evolution resolves things. Also works the the stupid
gnome "an error has occurred. Can't continue" message on login and
sometimes before. I thing the configs are order dependent and a reinstall
fixes the ordering.

I say it's bad design and a package management issue. Don't know a way to
force install/update order with rpm/yum.

Does apt have a sorting order that's configurable?