[ale] URGENT Volunteer judge for GGC SECCDC cyber defense needed

Michael Strickland droiddude228 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:52:28 EST 2016

Hi I've just been informed that as a result of our judge being ill we have
been moved to the second competition day on February 13th at 9am to 1pm.
This is the onsite competition so it will take place in the infosec lab on
campus. Please let me know if this new date and time still work for you.

Thanks,
Michael Strickland