[ale] Dell Ispirion B130 laptop with 2GBdisk and 2GB memory (max)

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:43:20 EST 2016

There's always Menuet ( http://menuetos.net ).  Fits on a single floppy
(even the 64-bit version), includes spiffy GUI interface, audio/video
capabilities, internet browser, Doom, et alia.

"The design goal has been to remove the extra layers between different
parts of an OS, which normally complicate programming and create bugs."

System language is x86 assembly, of course.

-- CHS